Friday 24 February 2012

soppiest post ive probably made.

I got my tattoo. For my grandpa. <3 I miss him. I don't expect a lot of people to understand tbh. He was my best friend. And he just left. I try to remember all the good times. But its difficult considering... Well... I didn't enjoy going to the funeral. That killed me. Stupid me looked up his obituary earlier on. It broke my heart. All I did was try and look for the year he was born cause I'm confused between 1935 and 1936. I remembered all the bad stuff. How ill he was. And the day he passed. God. That was tough. I feel so stupid cause he passed 5 years ago and so many people would be over this by now. I'm not. At all. I hard myself because I can't move on. Don't think people realise that I struggle with it everyday. I just want to see him again. I'm such a tool. In bloody close to tears. What is wrong with me?!
Dunno, I think he'd be proud of me getting my tattoo. considering he had tattoos. Didn't sting that much actually. Didn't even cry. Proud of myself tbh.
God. I need to stop talking.

Rest In Peace, Grandpa.
I miss you a ridiculous amount.
And I love you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment