Wednesday 1 February 2012

putting in a title for the sake of putting in a title.

Haven't made a blog in ages! Yeesh, where to start? Well, its currently 6am. And I haven't slept at all. I'm tired. But I can't sleep. And I'm hungry. But I'm too lazy to move and get food. I'm ridiculously bored. And my phone nearly got thrown across the room cause this site was acting up. So yeah, I turned 19 yesterday. Didn't get an iPad. But had a bloody good day! Played Just Dance 3 with my lttle sister. Got in trouble cause I was beating her. Joining a dance crew cause of how awesome I am at it. Aha, shouldn't wear a vest top though... (': I am having a lazy day today! Nothing will force me to go out today. Even if we get overrun with zombies and I get the chance to wear a juggernaut? suit and run around with a shotgun. Or hiding up on top of a building with a sniper rifle shooting them in the face. Actually, I might get out of bed for those two things. I'd be amazing in a zombie apocalypse. Cause I'm such a tank. See when the world ends, I want to see zombies. Not solar flares or bloody comets. Zombies. Though I would like it if myself, my friends and my family are all immune to the infection and that we all have unlimited ammo. Also, the guns would be helpful too. Wow, I'm having a bit of a rant... I just put CITV. Cause I'm mature. I ended up crying at The Lion King earlier. I'm so pathetic. Cried when Bumblebee in Transformers 3 nearly dies. And then I cried at Battle: Los Angeles. What a freak. Oh well. I'm just going to round this off now. But no doubt I shall be ranting later on. (':

No comments:

Post a Comment